- I loved most of the LoVe scene but was upset that there was no good-bye kiss. It did make me smile and it wasn't until the end that I was darn, and that was because of the lack of goodbye kiss. But beyond that, it was great.
- I agree with the very little W/L interaction, but oh well.
- I was also kinda bummed that there was so little Logan speaking and he didn't really do much snark except for a few moments. I did think that the prison story was good, but it could have been so much more, that was my problem with it.
- The Keith story is just boring.
- I didn't get why Parker just decided to stay based on two lines from Mac. That was just too easy.
- I really liked the Sorority story and all the plots about it, but one tiny thing that wasn't about the story. I thought that whole aspect of the episode was really done. The actress who played Marjorie was wonderful. I really liked her and would love to see her again.
The one small thing that bugged was that once again Veronica was given the boyfriend question and once again, no response. Yes, I know there was a reason for it, but last week there was a reason for no respone too. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it sure seems like Rob & co. are trying to tell us something. Sigh.