I was also planning on watching Blacklist, but after the premiere, nah. As much as I love James Spader, it's just so very predictable and typical. We know exactly what's gonna happen and blah, blah, blah. Anyhoo, shockingly enough I have quite a smaller viewing schedule this Fall then I have had in ages, I'm quite proud of myself. I'm being way more selective. It's quite shocking! Thoughts on new shows after each day with 'em.
Sunday - Once Upon A Time, The Good Wife, The Amazing Race, Homeland
Monday - Sleepy Hollow, Mom*, Heart of Dixie (But I pretty much only watch Wade scenes)
* Mom - It's Allison Janney. I love her always. And it was amusing. I like Anna Faris too. So I'm watching it. IT'S ALLISON JANNEY! I'M WATCHING IT!
Tuesday Brooklyn 99*, The Mindy Project,
* B99 - I really liked the pilot, haven't watched the 2nd episode yet, I hope I like it as much.
* SHIELD - I didn't have OMG!High hopes for it like so many others, so I enjoyed it. It was good.
* TO - Duh.
Wednesday - Arrow, Survivor, The Tomorrow People*
* TTP - I watched the original, Julie Plec, Jason Dohring guest-starring, I'm there.
Thursday - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (MY HEART AND SOUL!), Parks & Rec, Reign*, Elementary, Scandal, Project Runway (almost over), White Collar, Glee (but only the 6 episodes with Demi Lovato and only her scenes)
* Reign - We'll see, might suck, might not.
And that is it. See? Very little for me. OK, fine, I'm also watching Washington Capitals Hockey. But still... way less than usual!