Comment on this post with the word THUNDERCATS and I will choose six interests from your profile. You will then explain what they mean/why you are interested in them. Post this along with your answers in your own journal so that others can play along.
She gave me --
1. Kaley Cuoco - I shipped Sheldon/Penny hard on The Big Bang Theory, and when I ship a couple hard, I tend to follow the actors involved pretty heavily. I watched all of her earlier work and I think she's a really gifted comedian. She comes across like a sweetheart, and while I no longer still watch TBBT, I still smile when I see a picture of her.
2. Serenity - Awesome movie follow-up to Firefly. I thought the movie was AMAZING! And I'm in the small minority that shipped Mal/River, so this movie gave me all the feels in the 'verse in that department. River is my favorite character in the series too, so seeing her so awesomely bad-ass was pretty bad-ass.
3. Washington Capitals - My sister got into Hockey, and this is her team. She dragged me along. I watched a few games to be nice and fell in
* Of course, I rewatch TVD later, LOL!
4. Stephen Colbert - I don't watch The Colbert Report like I used to, but whenever I catch it, I still love it an dhim. He's a brilliant comedian and just so smart and awesome.
5. Sheldon Cooper - Pretty much similar to answer one. I ship Sheldon/Penny hard. He's the Sheldon of Sheldon/Penny, LOL! Alas, when it became obvious that they would NEVER do S/P and were so stuck on the icky idea of Leonard/Penny AND I stopped laughing while watching the show, I walked away. But whenever I see gifs and stuff, I still laugh and enjoy Sheldon. Cuz he's hilarious.
6. Doctor/Rose - Another couple I ship uber-hard. They're in my top favorite couples of all time. Whether the Ninth or the Tenth Doctor, I don't care, it's Doctor and Rose and I love them. Beautiful love story told against a wonderful show (courtesy of Russell T Davies).