01. The Vampire Diaries -- Obviously, I'm still adoring this. If anyone is interested in my thoughts on it, you can check out my MANY posts on it. :)
02. Survivor is kicking ass this season. I LURVE Malcolm, Denise, Lisa -- yes, I watched The Facts of Life, yes I know she's kinda right-wing crazy Christian but she's not shoving it my face, and DAYUM! she looks gorgeous, and Penner! I soooooooooo want these as the final four. I doubt it will happen, but it would be awesome. Every week just continues to be delicious, delicious, delicious!
03. The Rachel Maddow Show -- How did I live before I discovered Rachel Maddow? And why in Zeus' butthole (thank you, Rock-era Nicolas Cage) did it take me so long to discover her? She's smart, funny, adorable, eloquent, impassioned, calm, and just all-around FREAKING AWESOME! (After Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev, she gives me the most celebrity-related joy on the planet right now.)
04. Homeland -- Love, love, love this show. Damian Lewis is amazing, Claire Danes is incredible, their chemistry is whoah! and I think they actually may be THE most dysfunctional -- outside of supernatural themed shows -- ever. But I love every scene they share. My only quibble -- and it's teeny -- is that I am not, nor have I ever been a Morena Baccarin fan. She's OK, but when you've got Lewis, Danes, Mandy Patinkin... she just doesn't measure up for me. But, again, she's OK, not bad and the rest is so good, it doesn't bother me (like it did in other stuff I've seen her in).
05. Scandal -- This is such ridiculously, OTT, delicious, soapy, soapy goodness. Oliva Pope is awesome. Kerry Washington weekly proves why I've always been a fan. It's just insanely insane, and I love it!
06. Person of Interest -- My favorite new show from last year; I still love it greatly. The four stars are all fabulous, and Bear is a great addition. And anytime we glimpse Carrie Preson (aka Michael Emerson's real-life wife), I squee! (I met her at Dragon-Con! -- told her how awesome she was.)
07. The Amazing Race -- One of my favorite seasons so far, all the ugly Americans are gone and even the ones who don't get along are pretty chill and cool. Good peeps. I love the Chippendales, Texas and the TWinnies the most. I think my favorite moment this season was when the locals started yelling "Go Twinnie!" during one challenge, and Ryan finally gave in and yelled it a few times too. Cracked me up. I genuinely would be fine with ANY remaining team winning.
08. Parks and Recreation -- That proposal scene was literally (TM Chris Traeger) the sweetest, most wonderfully awesome proposal scene I have EVER watched on tv or film. I loved it SO hard. And I love Ben SO MUCH! And I love his geekiness (ya'll, he read Star Trek fanfiction... that he wrote!). I love Leslie and her awesome, and her crush on Ben's butt, and her crush on everything Ann. I love Andy/April, and Ron, and Donna and the fact that Tom is finally growing. LOVE THIS SHOW.
09. Elementary -- I was excited about this at first, but while I liked the first few episodes they didn't quite click for me. Now, it's grooving along really nicely and I quite, quite enjoy it.
10. Top Chef -- This may go up. Only the first episode aired, but dang it was fantastic. I love how they picked the cheftesants this time out. Very cool. And I already have some I like.
So other shows I watch, but I get to when I can --
- Dexter -- I'm enjoying it the same way I do every season. I'm very chill about this show. I've never not liked it. And I can't be objective about Hannah because she is played by Yvonne Strahovski and I LOVE her.
- Fringe -- Gotta be honest, I'm not really feeling this whole future thing. I guess it's OK and I'll totally finish out the series, but I'm just not die-hard at all.
- The Voice -- My favorite is Amanda Brown -- because I'm like almost everyone else I assume who watched her perform "Dream On." It wasn't just the vocals -- which were AMAZING! -- but how she OWNED that stage, her attitude, her everything. I was also quite pleased that all of my favorites made it through to the top 12 aside from Amanda. From Team Blake: Terry and Mikaela (who really surprised me, but she was WONDERFUL). From Team Christina: Syliva, the only one I like from her team, and to me, clearly the best on her team. From Team Cee-Lo: Cody, who was the only one whose voice I enjoyed. And well, Amanda from Team Adam. Not happy about Melanie as she bugs the BUGSHIT out of me so hard, ugh! But that's what the FF button is for.
- The X Factor -- I love Demi Lovato. That's the only reason I decided to watch the show this season. OH MY GOD! I don't think I can continue watching it. It is SO BAD. Like atrociously, horribly, horrendously bad. Everything about it is the cheesiest, lamest, worst thing you could ever imagine for a singing competition. It is TERRIBLE! And I never had an opinion about Britney Spears before this show other than liking a few of her songs. Now? Dang, she is so annoying. So, so annoying. I just can't -- so bad, you guys, this show is SO BAD.
- Project Runway All-Stars -- Go Anthony Ray! Uhm, yeah, that's pretty much what I've got. Oh, and this host, Carolyn Murphy, is way better than the first season's host, and I think she's actually better than Heidi Klum too.
- Once Upon a Time -- I'm still enjoying it, but it will never be a great show in my eyes. Unless, I wind up getting a couple I uber-ship on the show, it won't ever get higher on my radar.
- The Good Wife -- I still love this show lots. Even weak episodes are great to me. :)
There are a few more shows I watch, but don't really have thoughts on them. So, that's a wrap!