2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
badboy_fangirl picked these five.
1. I always loved the fact that Logan was casually reading through Duncan's notebook when Duncan went to the bathroom, so that scene was an easy one to remember. When Logan said that sarcastic line to Veronica a season later, I knew I wanted to icon it, and almost immediately I remembered the notebook reading scene and figured the two would fit perfectly. And they do. Now, I use it whenever I'm venting about something. :)
2. I liked the sexiness of the black-bed photoshoot for season 02 of The Vampire Diaries, and Nina's legs behind Ian, while they held hands had this juxtoposition of heart and heat, so I wanted to capture that moment.
3. I don't ship Damon and Katherine, but I enjoy their scenes, and this one featured one of my favorite moments with them. Katherine playing all sweet and playful with Damon while he just wasn't having it. Plus, their faces next to each other, their expressions, they're just so pretty!
4. I wanted something from the compelled 'I love you' scene in "Rose," and honestly, this was the best I could come up with. It was before the actual confession or compulsion, but I liked the look on his face, and how you could see the necklace in his hand.
5. This was when I delusionally hoped that the writers of The Big Bang Theory would actually wake up to the awesome chemistry and potential between Sheldon and Penny. The 3rd season premiere had Leonard trying to get with Penny non-stop (and she wanted him too -- why is still a mystery to this day), but Sheldon was (very understandably) going through some real trauma, and Penny not once, not twice, but three times brushed Leonard off to go and help Sheldon (or made Leonard go help him). Sheldon was her main concern, and she chose him. I loved that. *sigh*