2. Your favorite Film this year: Toy Story 3. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me think about life and growing up, my past, present and future. Loved it.
3. Your favorite Book read this year:
4. Your favorite Album or Song this year: Album - Eminem's "Recovery." There were a few songs I didn't love, but so many more that were incredibly powerful. Song - "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift. I find it one of the most lushly romantic songs I've ever heard. I can't explain it, but I adore it so. It's just ... ahhh! Glorious. I love it so!
5. Your favorite TV Show this year: Duh, The Vampire Diaries It's smart, funny, heartbreaking, fast-paced, deeply character-motivated, has a gorgeously epic/angsty love story at its heart (imo), fantastic friendships (long-term, budding), great familial relationships, cliffhangers, shockers, great acting, great writing, great directing, gorgeous girls, beautiful boys and in a category all on his own, the utterly delectable Ian Somerhalder.
6. Your favorite LJ Community this year: Probably ONTD.
7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year: And a-one, and a-two, and a-three ... The Vampire Diaries.
8. Your biggest Fandom Disappointment of the Year: I hate saying this, but Community. My disappointment actually started towards the latter part of last season, and but for a few episodes this season has continued. Don't get me wrong, it's still funny, I still love Abed, Annie, Troy and heart Jeff and Annie to bits, but overall, the show just isn't the show that I fell in love with during the first half of its season.
9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year: Ian Somerhalder. I LOVE HIM TO BITS AND BITS AND BITS! So pretty, such a great guy, so awesome. So, so, so, unbelievably gorgeous. Seriously, the guy's looks are surreal.
10. Your TV Girlfriend of the year: Nina Dobrev. Girl is knock-out gorgeous. I hate her. No, I love her. I hate her
11. Your biggest Squee moment of the year? The Damon/Elena dance. I still can't believe we got over a minute of the two dancing, eye-fucking, melting my television screen. SQUEE!!!
12. Your most Missed Old Fandom: Doctor Who. I am still watching it, and I adore Matt Smith, but my issues with Steven Moffat, and the departure of the Doctor/Rose aspect of the series (with Russell T Davies) basically took out the obsession aspect of it for me.
13. Your Fandom that you haven't tried Yet, but want to? I honestly can't think of one.
12. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year: I was disappointed in the fall finale of The Vampire Diaries, so I'm not as excited as I thought I would be for its return (eh, Rose might die? Uhm, okay then.) However, I do still madly adore the show and expect its general brand of kickass to return with it, so I'll list the return of The Vampire Diaries. As well, I'll add to that season three of Parks & Recreation (Adam Scott, I &hearts you), and the premiere of Mr. Sunshine with Matthew Perry &hearts and Allison Janney (!!!) &hearts .