* Indicates a new show.
- The Amazing Race
- * Boardwalk Empire - I'll probably wait until the season's done and watch it together over the course of a a few weeks.
- * The Walking Dead - It's gotten good reviews.
- Dancing with the Stars - If I'm not grabbed quickly by a star, I may junk this one this year.
- How I Met Your Mother - Damn you, Jennifer Morrison! I was all prepared to drop this, but I have to watch it for her. And, maybe, just maybe, Carter/Bays meant what they said and the show will be good again.
- * The Event - I've heard so-so things about this, but I love Jason Ritter, so I'm trying it.
- * Lone Star - I actually HATE the premise, but I've heard nothing but OHMYGOD!raves about it, so...
- * No Ordinary Family - I love Julie Benz, so I'll give it a shot.
- * Raising Hope - Great reviews, FANTASTIC cast, I'm so there.
- * Running Wilde - I'm watching this solely for the leads (Will Arnett, Keri Russell); we'll see.
- The Good Wife
- Cougar Town
- Lie To Me
- * Better With You - I'm watching this one for Jennifer Finnigan alone (I met her once, gorgeous and a sweetheart)
- * Undercovers - I may give up on this one quickly, but I generally do like JJAbrams shows, so ...
- * L&O - LA - I'm still pissed about L&O being canceled, but I do love the format so ...
- * Defenders - Giving it a try.
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!
- The Big Bang Theory - Squee!
- Community - Is it sad that I'm absolutely prepared to be disappointed? *sigh*
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- Fringe - Still NOT happy that I'm not getting Joshua Jackson every other episode. Grrr!
- The Mentalist
Yup, I tend to say that I have n life, just TV. :)