1. Why bring Tony back from the dead as sorta bad, but no, it's misunderstood, he's good, and then make him AWFULLY, HORRIBLY BAD!?!?!
2. Renee is FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want to watch the Renee Walker hour and it feels more like *her* show rather than Jack's.
3. Where the HELL IS CHLOE!??!?!?!?! I want Chloe.
4. Partly because the only recognizable characters are Jack (duh), Chloe (barely seen), Tony (always seen, but an unrootable evil bastard now) and Bill (DEAD!). So all we're left with is Jack (duh), barely Chloe, bad Tony, and then Renee, Renee, Renee, the new president who's still kinda annoying, her very annoying daughter and new characters being introduced that we don't care about because WHERE THE HELL IS CHLOE!!?!?!? And Bill is DEAD!! And TONY IS EVIL!!!!!
5. Jack is going through all of this emotional stuff, Bill died, Tony's evil, Kim came back ... and the one person besides Jack who knows and would care deeply about this stuff and truly be able to talk to Jack is Chloe. And where is she? Who knows?!
6. I loved, loved, loved Larry. They killed Larry, those bastards!!!!
Ugh, ugh, ugh. I'm still watching, but I'm not involved (I FINALLY watched the last episode last night). I tell ya, if Renee is coming back next season (likely) and it's all about her again, I'm not sure how much interest I have in watching. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I mean, seriously, I ffed through some scenes in the last episode because I had a clear enough idea of what they were doing that I didn't care about the specifics.
ETA: Okay, wait, they got one thing right: Kim's daughter being named "Teri," made me sniffle a little. But that's it! The rest? Pfft!