1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (or call one up from your memory).
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. THAT'S CHEATING!!!
2. I was drunk, and she was drunk, and I liked her looks so I convinced her to let me bring her home, and I seduced her on the sofa bed, and it was magic, and I keep coming back for more.
3. Does Pat have a tart? / She's not a tart. / No, of course not. She's a lady. / No, she's not that either.
5. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
12. You must make your own life amongst the living and, whether you meet fair winds or foul, find your own way to harbor in the end.
17. He's better at this than I've ever been at anything in my life. He's better at this than you'll ever be, at anything. My son has a gift. He has a gift, and when you acknowledge that, then maybe we will have something to talk about.
19. I suppose I shall simply have to rise to the occasion and do something spectacular, yet again. And spectaculars always take so much out of me... It was the same with Snow White. All the same, you young girls: never do as you're told! Men are MUCH easier.