Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, write an entry with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged.
1. My cat is sitting on my lap right now.
2. I learned how to dispatch a call three different ways today.
3. My feet get cold fairly quickly.
4. Yellow is my favorite color.
5. It took me reading Gone With The Wind five times before I realized what a well-written, fascinating character Ashley was because Lesley Howard's performance was so craptastic.
6. The only cake I like is yellow cake with milk chocolate frosting (although regular chocolate is do-able).
7. I absolutely loathe the character of Jack on Lost.
8. When I was young and stupid and crushing on Brad Pitt, I called Gwyneth Paltrow, Gwyneth Dogchow.
9. I really dislike writing on wide-ruled notebook paper; college-ruled all the way.
10. My favorite novel genres are historical romance (generally England-based) and detective/mystery novels. I do NOT like when my romance and mystery are mixed.
11. My first cat was named Simon John Charles LeCat after Simon John Charles LeBon, the lead singer of Duran Duran.
12. Dennis Quaid in Suspect was my vision of the ideal man looks-wise for the longest time.
13. I like Hannah/Belle better than Rose.
14. Lobsters will always equal love to me.
15. When I was a kid, I used to yell "TOAST ATTACK!" copying Garfield who would yell "NAP ATTACK!" and fall asleep where ever he was. I would do my yell and then make 8 pieces of toast. And eat them all.
16. My mom didn't let me go to the actual Mock Trial after attending the classes and practices, and our team lost. We would have won had I been there because I'd figured out a piece of evidence the night before and that was what *would* have broken the case. Ah well.
I tag: 00mina, beauty_within16, acciochocolate, bastetseye, hotarus_sister, irishlullaby, madeelly, marcasite, mastermia, miss_prufrock, missmarch, pumpkinsoup, rachelbeann, roryappletarts, danceonstardust, unfolded73