List your six favorite TV shows:
1. Veronica Mars
4. Grey's Anatomy
01. Who is your favorite character from #2?
02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
If Logan were found guilty of Felix's murder and jailed, the InJustice team could work with Veronica to find him innocent and get him released.
04. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
JD and Turk.
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Hodges and Elliot (even though Elliot belongs with JD.)
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
George. We could go to the movies together. I would treat him better than Meredith, LOL!
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?
Death to Audrey and long live the Chlack!!!
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Swain and Conti. I know a lot sense the HoYay!, but for me, I love the buddies vibe. They just seem to appreciate so much about the other, what they can do that the other can't. They are opposites but comes across as real friends to me. I love 'em.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Veronica or Bones. I like Bones and all, but yeah, I'd save Veronica, no question.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Could I just kick Meredith out of the credits? If not, I'd probably just knock her to the least important listing in the order. I don't care if she's the "Grey" of "Grey's Anatomy," I can't stand her!
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
Honestly, Scrubs is perfect as is. I wouldn't want to mess with that formula.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
Gosh, 24 doesn't really have a fave episode, it's the whole story, the whole plot. I can't really answer this.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Hmm, that's a tough one! DUNCAN!!!! Slowly, painfully and horrendously.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Bones. (a) It'd be more interesting than InJustice and (b) Angel did nothing for me, but as Booth, oh boy, I'm all over David Boreanaz! Speaking of ... Bones in on!