First, oh, Jeremiah. Hopefully, he DID mean what he said at the end, he'll get his act together and come back next year because he really is very pretty. And a great dancer. I'm bummed about Sheila Kaiser, partly because I have no idea WHY she was cut. I mean, come on, show, let us know why those who made it THAT far were cut. For real.
Finally, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Evan didn't make it through!?!?!? Why the hell not!??! Ooh, I'm even more pissed about not knowing why he didn't make it. What the hell is wrong with them? He was sensational. He was my other favorite besides Courtni. DAMNIT!!!! Well, I guess it's safe to say who I'm rooting for starting out.
- Courtney Galliano ... She's a wonderful dancer and I do like her.
- Chelsie Hightower ... She's good, but she never stood out for me, so we'll see what I think in the top 20 round.
- Susie Garcia ... Not surprised. She is a good dancer, but, I'm sorry she looks so cheap and trampy. I'm sorry, but she does. And unfair or not, I'm predisposed against her because of that. I can't help it, I'm being honest.
- Chelsea Trea (sp?) ... I do not remember her at all. We'll find out in the top 20 round.
- COURTNI LIND ... YAY!!!!!!!!!! She and Evan were my absolute favorites going in tonight, so I'm THRILLED!!! Yay, yay, yay!!!! Every time I saw her go through in the background, I was like "ooh, Courtni's still there!" And she made it to the top 20. YAY!!!
- Joshua Allen ... He is good, and I do like him, but he didn't grab me prior to this round. We'll see what happens in the top 20. (Note, I'm still pissed about Evan. Could be coloring my opinion now. Grrrr.)
- Twitch - I DO like Twitch, so I'm glad he made it. I liked him last year, and I like him this year.
- Kherington Payne ... I like her, I didn't like her enough to post about her in the first couple of auditions, but I did like her. So, good for her.
- Rayven Armeno ... I only remembered that we saw her before tonight when I saw the spelling of her name.
- Matt Dorme ... ??? Top 20 round.
- Thanye Jasperson (?) ... I think they did show him, but he didn't grab me enough to jot his name down. So, yuppers, top 20 round.
- Marquis Cunningham ... YAY!!!!! I have no idea who he is, have never seen him before on the show, but he's harper47's boy (from her dance studio). SO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally screamed when I heard his name, Gerrie!!! (See, another Neil, LOL!) And based on what I saw tonight? He's now my eye candy for the season.
- Mark Camamuro (sp?) ... I think the bit we saw of him tonight was good.
- Comfort ... I like her.
- Jamie Bayard ... No flippin' clue. Top 20.
- Chris Gerose ... I remember him, but not enough to well, remember him. Top 20.
- Jessica King ... I really liked her in tonight's show. So another yay!
- William Wingfield ... I think I remember him, but not enough to remember him, so top 20. Hmm, I wonder if the Debbie judge-cut was because of the uproar over Lauren (ugh!!) last year and the utter favoritism lavished upon her so unfairly. Top ten, my ass, Lauren shouldn't have made the top twenty.
- Gev ... Don't remember him, but I remember the name. Ah well, top 20.
- Katee ... They should have cut her. If she's ready to give up now, yeah, they should have cut her. There are so many dancers who would so love her spot. I'm sure it's tough, I have no idea how hard it could be, but it was just the wrong attitude. Ah well. She was the better dancer, okay. The attitude just bugs.
Man, only ONE of the six I wrote up made it. Lame. Sigh, at least it was my favorite, but damnit, I'm STILL pissed over Evan and probably will be through the first couple of weeks of the show. I'm bitter and hold onto my favorites for awhile.
But, yay, COURTNI LIND!!!!!!!!